Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Busy life? What is this madness?

Ok, sorry about the delay guys! I have just been busy the past few days. Wednesday I went shopping with my mom (I'm sure I told you that in a previous blog, so if I did, I apologize for repeating myself.), and then ordered my books for college, so by the time we got all of that accomplished we were both irritable and ready to call it quits. Thursday, I had to clean out my car, which took a while (my car was dirty both inside and out!), so that took up most of my energy. Last night, I had to work and didn't get home till about 10:30 PM. At that point I just didn't feel like posting a blog. But today was a relaxed day, so now you'll be all caught up.

As for yesterday, work was very tiring. Not only that, but just about everyone I knew decided to stop by and purchase something. My old principal, the lunch ladies, a couple of classmates, and even some friends' moms stopped by too. Apparently I was a popular person yesterday. But yeah, that's about it. Nothing else happened today, so yeah... On another note, this next week is going to be hectic. I have a million things to do (including getting the final things for college since it's the week I move in), so I may not have time to post a blog. Don't worry though, things will die down by Wednesday, so expect a post then. If I have some free time before then, I'll try to write a quick post, but I can't promise anything. Until then, sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment