Thursday, August 2, 2012

Starting Out. Again.

Ok. So I know that I said I was going to keep up with blogging. Well, I got lazy, made a few posts, and then that was it. Yeah, I know, you're probably wondering why you should read this one and if it will actually be worth your time. Well, you know that old saying 'Third time's the charm'? Well this time I actually mean it. I am determined to keep this blog alive, no matter how hard college (and eventually) real life gets. But I am making a commitment to this one, and I WILL follow through! 


So now that my mini rant of determination is over, it's time to get to the interesting part! What did I do today? Well, I'd thought you'd never ask! College is getting closer, and with only about a week before I move in, we're (that is, me and my mom) scrambling to find things that we might need for my dorm room (if you have any suggestions please please PLEASE comment and let me know! Ideas are always appreciated!). Well, you kind of have to know what the room looks like in order to actually buy things that will fit.


With that in mind, I decided to take a trip (a 45 minute one with no A/C cause my car is old, which was pure suicide) to see what my actual dorm room would look like. (It looks really small so I'm nervous everything won't fit! Guess I'll find out on move-in day!) After taking pictures (and getting very excited about moving in!) I hung out with a friend. I won't say his name for reasons (you should know those reasons by now), which was amazing! We ate lunch together, laughed a lot, made a lot of wrong turns, and ended up taking a tour of the area around our college (he's the same major as me!). He's cute, caring, and can make me laugh till my sides hurt. We met at a social for our college, and haven't stopped talking/skyping/texting since! <3


Needless to say, it ended very well (not telling what happened! ;) ) and I couldn't have been happier. I wish I could have re-lived it a thousand times over (despite the scorching temps! >.< ), no forever and ever and ever! Anyways, after that I drove home (another 45 minutes, plus the fact that I took the wrong exit, got lost, and freaked out a little) and flopped on the couch to relax the night away. Overall, it was one of the best days of my life, and I'll never forget it. 


So, that's my day! Sorry for the novel, but to those of you who read this to the very end, thank you so much! I promise the rest of my posts won't be as long. Well, they might, but I'll try to keep my promise! If I don't, I apologize in advance! Thanks for your support and patience! Sayonara! (Goodbye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment