Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So...tired...

I hate shopping, My friends, family, etc. have heard me say it over and over, but tonight proved it to be true. I really hate shopping. Normally, I'll be alright with it (not thrilled unless it's something I absolutely want which is usually a game or some comfort item like a blanket or a pillow) if it's for me, but tonight it was half and half. We went to Kohls to pick up a few things for me to wear to work, and my mom wanted to look for some pants as well. We got there at about 7 o'clock. We didn't leave till 9:30. We ended up finding shirts and capris and everything else. XD

I didn't think we were going to be out that long. I don't think I've ever been this tired, and my feet have never hurt this much before. But I got some clothes for me, and I finally got out of the house, so besides the two and a half hours of shopping (bleh >.<), waiting for about twenty minutes to apply for a Kohls card (like a credit card only for Kohls), and then trying to order books online and having multiple problems with it (don't even get me started on that or you'll fall asleep halfway through the story), I am almost ready for college. I am so excited.

One last thing I wanna tell you: I have a job interview on Monday for a store right across from my college! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time, but I still have time to prepare for it. Well, that's it for today. A lot more exciting than the first two days of the week, so hopefully this post is a lot more fun to read. Anyways, I'm tired, so I'm gonna go. Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment