Well. Today I woke up just like any other day. Yeah, it was a typical Monday, with chores to do, grass to cut, and college things to take care of. The good news is that I almost have all of my stuff ready for college. I'm still worried about where it's all gonna fit, but everyone (and by everyone I mean some college friends and my brother) keeps telling me that I won't believe what will fit. I guess I'll find out in about a week and a half.
Other than that, it was a typical Monday. Nothing much happened, didn't see any weird wildlife (like we saw bunnies trying to get it on in our backyard last night- don't ask- and we saw a baby possum and the mother (to which my mother decided to go and scare away by yelling at it, which I doubt will scare it away at all), and nothing exciting happened with any of the neighbors. All I heard was the normal chirping of the birds and the occasional humming of the police helicopter (which hovers over our house every other day anyway, so it's not like I'm used to it or anything. XD), so yeah. Another typical evening in the Deitsch household. Got more grass to cut tomorrow and probably more chores to do, so tomorrow's post will probably be similar to this one. Until then, sayonara!
No comments:
Post a Comment