Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I can't believe it...

So. Again, not much went on today. I cut the grass, which was unbearable. I don't think I've ever sweated that much in my life (I hardly ever sweat. EVER.), and this time I was almost dripping with it. But anyways, on a lesser gross note, I got some more college stuff together. It didn't really hit me until tonight while I was putting stuff in my book bag (obviously not my laptop, but other school supplies) to take with me. I just stood there, and then it hit me.

I'm going to college, away from home (well, 45 minutes really, but to me that's like being six hours from home), for a whole year.

God, where did my life go? It seems like I was just starting high school yesterday, and only grade school just a week ago. Geez, am I getting old (ugh I can hear my mom's voice in the back of my head saying 'You feel old?! I'm the one who's old!' >.<). Eh, who am I kidding? I'm gonna miss her. But anyways, tomorrow I'm going shopping, so hopefully my post will be a little bit more exciting. Until then, sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment