Friday, August 3, 2012

Semi-busy day

Hello my fellow readers! It is 10:13 AM in my town! Ok so the reason I'm blogging this early is because I have a semi-busy afternoon/evening. Why you ask? Well you didn't think I was gonna leave you hanging did you? XD Of course not! I'm not that mean (at least not all the time!)! So, on to the explaining of my posting!

So, my aunt decided that I could have this refrigerator that she had up in her attic for forever for my dorm room. It still works! My mom was deciding when we were going to go to my aunt's to go pick it up. Lo and behold, she picks tonight. The same night that I wanted to go to bed early because I have to wake up at 5 something in the morning to go to work (is that ridiculous or what? I have to be there by 6:45 AM for opening. >.<) 

So to make it seem a lot better, my mom suggested that before we go to my aunt's to pick up the fridge, to make up for the fact that she planned this on the night I wanted to sleep early, we should go out to dinner. I agreed. Guess where we're going? Uno's! (For those of you who don't know, Uno's is a famous pizza place near where I live.) It used to be my dad's favorite place to eat besides Gold Star (before he died 8, [almost 9 years in November] years ago due to liver cancer, he was a manager for Gold Star). 

So that's my day today! Hope you enjoyed reading this! I gotta go eat some breakfast and do some chores for my mom. Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment