Ok, I promised a post later tonight, so here it is! Today wasn't really that exciting, so I apologize for the short post. I went to Mass, then came home and cleaned my room. That's pretty much it. I helped my mom with groceries, and then just relaxed. I did make dinner, which was grilled cheese and tomato soup. It's a favorite of mine, and so I decided to make it and mom approved.
Oh! We also got some more college stuff together. It's starting to grow into a pile (it's so unorganized that even if I want to take a picture of it [which I still don't know how to add those one, but I'll figure it out soon!] I wouldn't want to post it on here because of how horrible it looks) that will probably continue to grow over the next two weeks. Well, that's it for this boring Sunday evening. Sayonara!
No comments:
Post a Comment