Saturday, August 4, 2012

My semi-perfect day!

Wow. Where to start. Well, I guess I could start with my rant about having to get up for work at 5:45 in the morning. >.< (Yes I am still ranting about it and have every right to. It's hard waking up that early on a Saturday! (Forgive me if I randomly change subjects. I am watching the olympics as I type this.) Anyways, not only was it an early start, but it was a boring one too. Things didn't pick up till about an hour before my shift ended., so I was standing there yawning for the first three hours of my shift. >.< 


Even though work was horrible, the day ended great! I ended up hanging out with a good friend of mine for the rest of the day. Came back home and had me some ice cream, and it was the perfect end to an almost-perfect day. I finally get to relax tomorrow. Or so you would think. Nope, after mass, I get to do chores! >.< Hate chores. But hey, I'll get them done. They're paying for my phone and unlimited texting! Anyways, it's late, and I have to get up early yet again so I can take a shower before mass. Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment