Well. It's official. I'm moving out today guys. :(
I am so so sorry that it has taken me this long to write a post, but college got really crazy! Not to mention this last week was finals week, so it just added to the madness. But tonight, I am officially leaving the dorm! Almost all of my stuff is packed and my mom is coming to help me tonight after work.
Wow. This year definitely flew by. I could have sworn just yesterday that I was in my first semester and had no idea what I was doing. XD Now, I'm officially a sophomore! It feels so great, you have no idea. But it's going to be hard leaving this place. Sure, I'll still have my friends, but I won't get to see them as often considering I'll be commuting next year. Hey, I'm broke college student! Give me a break!
So, an update on my life since last time: Nothing has really happened. The only thing is that I got a job! That's right! I'll be a hostess at a restaurant, but I won't disclose the name. I officially start my training tomorrow, and I could not be more excited! I have been trying to get a job for while, and God has finally smiled on me! I seriously can't wait.
On another front, the boyfriend and I are doing just fine. In fact, he got me flowers at work (my job at school that is) last week, and everyone in the workplace was raving over them. He's so sweet! I could not have asked for a better boyfriend.
Well, that's it I guess. You guys can start looking forward to more posts, cause now that school is over, I'll have more free time. Even I am working, I'll still be able to post, so make sure you check every day (or other day depending on my work schedule). Anyways, happy summer! Sayonara! Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment