Thursday, May 9, 2013

Typical Wednesday

Hey guys! 

So I know it's been a little bit since I last posted (actually, yesterday made it a week, so yay!). I am officially a sophomore and don't have to repeat any of my previous classes!

It feels so great saying that. The reason I haven't posted lately is because I got a new job! I am a hostess at a restaurant (won't say where), and have officially been there for five days. In fact, I have to go work there today! It's tiring, but totally worth it. Not to mention I am making bank (that means making a lot of money) this week. And I need it too, especially so I can pay off my new phone! Yes, that's right! I have a smart phone!

It took FOREVER, but my mom finally agreed to let me switch my crappy slider phone to a smart android phone, and let me tell you, it was the best thing to happen in my life. I LOVE THIS PHONE. I can text without being interrupted, check Facebook and Twitter without getting on my laptop, and it doesn't turn off by itself! It's great. I never want to get rid of this phone. Hey, it's not exactly an iPhone, but I get one of those for free in August when my contract is up.

As far as summer goes, it's going to be a busy one. I've got two weddings to go to, some plans to make, and I have to work on top of that. I also have to get myself ready not only for college, but for my brother's wedding as well. It's going to be one hectic summer and start to the school year. But I still have a long way to go until school starts again. 

As far as my boyfriend David and I go, we are doing well. On Monday we went to see Iron Man 3, and let me tell you, it was awesome! I liked it, but I'm not sure David felt the same way. Then again, he is a die-hard Marvel fanatic, so that might have something to do with it. XD Anyways, we're doing great, so that's that.

Oh, also, my best friend Jess moved out yesterday, and I helped her! It was so much fun (as it always is) to hang out with her and to help her move out. Note to all future college kids out there: when moving in, DON'T PACK SO MUCH STUFF. Seriously, if you think you need it, you really don't. Only pack what's ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Trust me, you'll thank me later. Oh, speaking of which, Jess and I are going to be making a video about our college experiences soon, so be sure to watch out for that. I'll give you guys updates on where we are in my next post.

Ok, so that's it for this blog post. I'm almost done putting all of my college stuff away (much relief to my mother XD), so that's awesome. I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again, given my work schedule and the things I have coming up that I mentioned earlier in the post. I'll try to post more often, but no promises! Until then, sayonara! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment